HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server
Intel Xeon Bronze 1.7 GHzprocessor (Qty1); 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
0 GBhard drive;None;Gigabit Ethernet
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry – Server – tower – 4U – 2-way – 1 x Xeon Bronze 3104 / 1.7 GHz – RAM 8 GB – SATA – non-hot-swap 3.5″ – no HDD – Matrox G200 – GigE – monitor: none
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 3104 1P 8GB-R S100i 4LFF NHP 500W PS Sub Entry SATA Server
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA GV100 and NVLINK BRIDGE, NVIDIA Tesla 4 and NVIDIA RTX GPU option support, it transforms into a even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability and flexibility with mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
- Large expansion capacity with eight PCIe slots, six USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters and Infiniband cards provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
- HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit; iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
|Product Form Factor||Tower - 4U|
|Embedded Security||Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip|
|Front Accessible Bays Qty||1|
|CPU||Intel Xeon Bronze 3104 / 1.7 GHz|
|Number of Cores||6-core|
|Chipset Type||Intel C622|
|RAM Size||8 GB/ 768 GB (max)|
|RAM Technology||DDR4 SDRAM - Advanced ECC|
|Hard-Drive Size||no HDD|
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
- Vendor: systemgadget
- No ratings found yet!