HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 M712dn
Improve the productivity of your workgroup with the speedy and durable LaserJet Enterprise 700 M712dn Monochrome Laser Printer from HP, which also boasts the ability to handle custom-sized media up to 12.3 x 18.5″ and standard media up to 11.7 x 17″. Demonstrating this unit’s capabilities are the max print speed of 40 ppm and the max resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi, allowing you to create sharp, crisp documents in no time at all. It even has a first print out time of just 10.5 seconds and this model has automatic duplexing at speeds up to 26 ipm.
Operation is intuitive with a 2″ 4-line LCD and 10-button keypad available for checking printer settings.
- A maximum print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi allows users to create sharp documents with crisp, clear text and imagery.
- Users can print at speeds up to 40 ppm in simplex and 26 ipm in duplex.
- First print out times of just 10.5 seconds from ready and 23.5 seconds from sleep.
- Users have multiple direct printing options, including an Easy-Access USB port, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint.
- Smart features include HP Auto On/Auto Off Technology, FutureSmart Firmware, and a Hardware Integration Pocket.
- The printer features a control panel with a 2″ 4-line LCD, a 10-button keypad, job control buttons, and LED status indicators.
- Using the 100-sheet multipurpose tray, users can use media from 3 x 5″ up to 12.3 x 18.5″ in size.
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Document Size: 12.3 x 18.5″
- Print Speed: 40 ppm (Simplex)
- First Print Out Time: 10.5 Seconds
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Four-Line LCD and 10-Button Keypad
- Easy-Access USB; Mobile Printing Support
- 100-Sheet MP Tray & Two 250-Sheet Trays
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 200,000 Pages
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet Connectivity
- 1 Year Warranty
- Vendor: systemgadget
- No ratings found yet!