APC Smart-UPS On-Line SRT 6000VA 230V – SRT6KXLI
6KVA APC SMART-UPS ONLINE
- Output power capacity 6000 Watts / 6000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 230V
- Topology Double Conversion Online
- Waveform type Sine wave
- Rack/Tower convertible
- Intelligent, precision charging – Maximizes battery performance, life & reliability
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Automatic self-test
- Easy Manageability features like LED status indicators, Smartlot, etc
- Scalable runtime – allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed
9 in stock
APC Smart-UPS On-Line SRT 6000VA 230V – SRT6KXLI
APV 6000VA ONINE UPS SRT6KXLI FEATURES
APC Smart-UPS SRT 6000VA 230V: High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Removable support feet, Temperature Probe, USB cable, Warranty card, Web/SNMP Management Card
- 10/100 BaseT Connection: Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- LCD graphics display: Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
6KVA APC SMART-UPS ON-LINE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader
- Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility.
- Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.
- Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.
- Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Input power factor correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Frequency and voltage regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predicitive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible: Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmware: Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.