HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server
What is your server bottleneck…storage, processing, expansion? The world’s best-selling server just got better. The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server delivers the latest performance and expandability in the HP 2P rack portfolio.
Reliability, serviceability and near continuous availability make it ideal for any server environment. It’s designed to reduce costs and complexity, leveraging processors with performance gain, offering performance increase.
Manage the DL380 Gen9 Server in any IT environments by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks: deploy, update, monitor, and maintain with ease. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and can be deployed with confidence.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 E5-2609v3 1P 8GB-R B140i 8SFF SATA 500W PS Entry Server
Flexible Design Makes Your Investment “Future Proof” so it Can Grow as Your Business Needs Expand
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HPE Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 SFF and 4 or 12 LFF drive options along with NVMe options and additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
- HPE Persistent Memory, the first Non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads.
- In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment.
- You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE to 40GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
World-class Performance and Industry-leading Energy Efficiency
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- High efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
- Improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) and optional performance heatsinks help to reduce cooling costs.
- Enhanced performance with active and passive, single and double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- With HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
- Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with HPE iLO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
- Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
Industry Leading Serviceability
- The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your ProLiant Servers.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
|Type||Server - rack-mountable|
|Height (Rack Units)||2U|
|Processor||1 x Intel Xeon E5-2609V3 / 1.9 GHz (6-core)|
|Cache Memory||15 MB L3 Cache|
|Cache Per Processor||15 MB|
|RAM||8 GB (installed) / 384 GB (max) DDR4 SDRAM|
|Storage Controller||RAID (SATA 6Gb/s) (HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i)|
|Server Storage Bays||Hot-swap 2.5"|
|Hard Drive||no HDD|
|Optical Storage||Optical Storage|
|Graphics Controller||Matrox G200eH2|
|Power||AC 120/230 V|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||44.55 cm x 67.94 cm x 8.73 cm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 3 years - on-site - response time: next business day|