APC Smart-UPS 750VA LCD 230V SMT750I
The Smart-UPS 750VA with LCD EU Version (230V) from APC provides power to your important computer components in the event of an electrical outage. The Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) operates on 230V systems and contains a battery which continues to power computers, monitors and other components if the electricity is cut from them. An LCD status display provides information including remaining battery life, load capacity, and event notices. The battery is hot-swappable and easy to replace. An audible alarm alerts you of events like power outage and low battery. Plus, this Uninterruptible Power Supply can be remotely monitored on your network.
- Intuitive LCD Interface
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Green Mode
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy Meter
- Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Pure Sine Wave Output on Battery
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- High Online Efficiency
- Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Output 500W/750VA
- Input 230V
- 6x Battery-Powered Outlets
- 6x IEC 320 C13, 2x IEC Jumpers
- Recharge Time 3 Hours
- Audio Alarm
- SmartSlot, USB Interface
- LCD Status and Control Console
- Cold Start/Hot Swappable Batteries
- 1 Year Warranty
- Vendor: systemgadget
- No ratings found yet!